Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sillyness and Phone Sex

So I've been at work for about 30mins when I received a text message from a friend of mine. We went to high school together and he now works at a neighboring department and we monitor each others frequencies. The text message read: Your voice sounds very 1-900 today. HAHAHAHA, seeing as I have been awake for only about an hour, it would! But this reminded me of a story that's not appropriate for children..

Some time ago another lady I was working with took a 911 call from a man saying that someone was trying to break into his mobile home. So she is taking the information and trying to keep the caller calm by talking to him. In short, doing everything right. Then the officers arrive. Turns out no one was trying to get into his residence, but he was jacking off listening to her voice. Needless to say, her myspace page was filled with phone sex operator and 1-900 # comments.

Song for this post: Soulja Boy Tell`em - Kiss Me Thru The Phone

1 comment:

  1. that is funny! I would have never thought of a call like that, you just can't make this stuff up. So did she then moonlight as a 900 operator? lol

    ReplyDelete