Due to all the drama here and the lack of calls... I present you with one of my favorites:
911 and the Randomness: Hello, Townsville Police, this is 911 and the Randomness how can I help you?
Psycho Caller: I need help, they are watching me.
911R: Who is watching you?
PC: THEM!
911R: Ok, where are they? (In the sky? On your finger tips? In their ships? All acceptable answers from this particular caller..)
PC: They are in my trees. Out front and they are watching me with their illuminated corn cobs.
*** If anyone out there has ever seen an illuminated corn cob, let me know, because I will pay money for it….***
911R: Are they doing anything else? (You know I had to ask!!)
PC: They are using my cable to spy on me for the plot of Daytime Soap Operas!
All other stuff aside, this lady has serious mental issues.. She also called one time to tell me that ‘they’ were on her back car bumper and she was driving on the interstate doing 70mph to try and lose them… Thank God that state police handles the interstate!!
The song from my ipod-Aaron Copland, The Red Pony Suite I: Morning on the Ranch. Nice and relaxing break from the drama here..
Ugh
1 year ago

ok lady hear is the secret, put foil on your head and they wont beable to see you...... Probably get in trouble if you told her that...lol
ReplyDeleteheehee, oh I would love too! she's to crazy to remember anyway!
ReplyDeleteThe poor lady, but it does make for entertaining calls! I'll let you know if I ever come across an illuminated corn cob.
ReplyDelete