Saturday, August 29, 2009

FOAM PARTY!

Everyone should go to a foam party at least once in their lives. It's freaking awesome!! My sisters and I had a blast and I met some new people and the cops were there.. but it was a blast! The foam stuff smelled really, really good (like cherries) but tastes horrible. I know this because there were waves of foam that went over my head. I'm about 5'9"-5'10".
It was funny because you can't see the ground and there were people tripping and when they fell, they'd just disappear into the foam. Some other girl even lost a flip-flop and was asking people if they were stepping on her shoe! I guess you kinda had to be there, but I'm so happy I went.
Song for this post: Taylor Swift, You Belong to Me-that's my current favorite country song and one that everyone was singing and dancing to in the foam!

And Neo B and Brit sorry I missed you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a foam party. It sounds kinda wild, GOT PICS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fun. Think of a bubble bath on steroids and with much less water. Not to wild, pics are on fb, but not for the blog..

    ReplyDelete