I've never heard before...
Yes, Townsville PD does fingerprint cards. However, there are no 'finger nail prints'. So sorry...
And just when I thought I'd heard it all in relation to finger prints, I got this, "I need to get my finger prints test, do ya'll do that?"
I had to take a second and then I asked her what she meant. She said, "You know, I need to get my test done and see if it's all good 'fore I can start my job."
Now, she meant that she needed her prints done for a background check, but she somehow managed to make it sound almost like she needed a test for drugs or STD's before she could start her job. How do some people manage to breathe??
Song for the Post: Far east movement- Rocketeer
Ugh
1 year ago

"How do some people manage to breathe??"
ReplyDeleteWritten Instructions.