It almost seems like people have been auditioning for the stupidest, craziest, most asinine reasons to call our department. In honor of this:
Calling all crazy people, Townsville is now taking applications for the next crazy person in town as there is (apparently) a vacancy. It appears that anyone can qualify and we are equal opportunity responders! So give me a call!!
Our first crazy applicant-Chain Smoking and Helpless
Yeah, I go to your 24 hour laundry mat and today I called to get an officer's help with getting my comforter out of the washing machine and into the dryer. I think the washer was trying to eat it because it was covered in slobber and very slimy. And thanks for sending me such a cute young eye candy type officer to look at.
Submitted with all the crazy I have,
Chain Smoking and Helpless
Ugh
1 year ago

where is my young eye candy officer? Do you ship to canada?
ReplyDeletehahaha! Thanks for that. It really made my day!
ReplyDelete