I knew that when you got arrested you were allowed a phone call, but I didn't know that if you were locked up in the nut house several cities away you got phone calls.
There's the sad truth, one of Townsville's illustrious crazy people got locked up in the nut house. And she's still calling!!! Guess she wants to apply for her old position.
Song for the post: Yolanda Be Cool / Dcup - We No Speak Americano
Ugh
1 year ago

When I was in the nut house, there was one phone for the entire floor and it wasn't monitored so it doesn't suprise me you're getting phone calls. It gets boring in there, you gotta occupy yourself some how! Hopefully it stops soon!
ReplyDeleteWe've taken 27 calls in four days from a man whose cat died. I'm not unsympathetic to this, but we page for the county mental health on-call so every time he feels sad about his cat, he calls. I wish she'd just take him to the SPCA and help him get a new friend.
ReplyDelete