People are always getting their houses egged or paint balled or the yards forked or flamingo'd around here.
However, there have been other things tossed at houses that are just a lil out there...
Ravioli (Frozen and unfrozen)
Lettuce
Frozen Sausage (yes with eggs)
Tomatoes
Popsicles
I'm not sure why these items were thrown, but they are definitely not the usual in this area. Any crazy stuff where you are??
Ugh
1 year ago

Soiled cat litter, I actually felt sorry for the caller
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to good, old fashioned toilet paper?
ReplyDeleteOh Harlequin yeah, that's gross...
ReplyDeleteSpark Check- those are the good ole days.
Almost every Thanksgiving we have a turkey thrown out a window during a domestic....
ReplyDeleteLike the ravioli, some frozen and some cooked...
Does that count?
I had a glass bottle of mustard thrown at my car one night. Another night, same summer, I found a broomstick pushed in my car's tailpipe. Yet I didn't call 911 about it, cuz it's NOT AN EMERGENCY!
ReplyDelete