Saturday, July 3, 2010

FYL

I like to read fmylife.com. I suppose I'm a cynical little brat, but some of the bad things that happen to people make me laugh. Especially the things that happen to the stupid people or those that seem to deserve it. They always start out with, "Today..." and end with "FML". The comments are generally along the lines of YDI (you deserve it) or FYL (f*** your life). And now I give you the FYL from my job...

Today the guy that came in told us his wife was a drug addict, hanging out with (and probably banging)an ex-con, and was making drugs in the house with the help of the ex-con. FYL

My comment-YDI for being to stupid to figure out how to properly get your wife to stop (or get her arrested) and for not being divorced from the wife already.

Yeah, I suppose I'm cynical, but that's how I see this situation.

On a happy note, Happy 4th of July America!!!!!!!!
:)

1 comment: