Saturday, July 10, 2010

Refresher....

In case you forgot...911 isn't for cats in trees. Yes I had that call today and no, no one from Townsville is going to come out and save it. Just because it's there overnight is no cause for alarm. Or 911.

I'll say it yet again-You have never seen a cat skeleton hanging in a tree have you??
Leave it alone and it'll come down when it's hungry or else it'll crawl to another tree and eat a bird.

End of rant.

Song for the post: The Black Eyed Peas - Someday
(This song isn't out officially until the 13th, but I love it!! It plays during the credits of the movie Knight and Day, which I also love.)

2 comments:

  1. Hello my 911 friend!

    Believe it or not, our large metropolitan fire department actually responds to cat in the tree calls. And all sorts of other non-emergency calls which just amaze me sometimes. They call it "public service!" I wonder with all the budget issues how they can AFFORD to do it and I know it must drive them crazy most of the time but they show up with their big red trucks and get the job done anyway. I just hate the idea that they might be already out on such a call when a true emergency arises. But I'm not the chief and I suppose it is good PR. Still, I think they go way above and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! my mother used to say the same thing about cat skeletons.. i still have yet to see one (though i did have a cat that was really stupid and probably would have ended up as a skeleton in the tree LOL)

    ReplyDelete