Some parents need to step up the discipline, but some parents miss the mark completely.
Yesterday I took a 911 call that was really strange, it was about an 18-19 year old boy that was 'terrorizing' his parents. The dad must have dropped the phone or something because then he and the son were both yelling at each other and I could hear things being broken. Then I heard a faint hissing noise and more screaming from the son. The son took off running from the house and never was found.
Turns out that hissing noise was the dad pepper spraying his son. I've heard a lot of things over the phone, but that's a first for me!
Song for the post: Annie Lennox - Walking on Broken Glass
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

Lack of Parenting is scaring me. The kids are conning their parents into thinking they can't be spanked or disciplined. "It could hurt Jonny's feelings" Oh please!!
ReplyDelete-Dispatcher
How sad that the family cannot work out their differences in a reasonable manner. I cannot imagine pepper spraying my child!
ReplyDeleteMy first reaction was: OMW that is awesome. Then it was: ok maybe not. Finally I decided: well.... it takes all types of crazy to make the world go 'round. That's just crazy.
ReplyDeleteHow sad that things have come to this. I'ms sorry but teenagers are out of control. It's sad when a father has to defend himself from his son using pepper spray.
ReplyDeleteI have two teen-aged sons, 17 and 19. Where can I buy some. In bulk, by the gallon!!
ReplyDelete