Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Aint Got No 'Mergncy

Iez want ta know how long the popo gonna be. Iez been here waiting for like 20minz.

That was seriously my last 911 call. Nothing pisses me off more then when people call 911 and ask for an ETA because they've 'been waiting.' Let me also tell you that she ran out of gas so it was her fault that she was stuck on the side of the road waiting for assistance.
Side note- the E on your gas gauge does not mean that you have 'Enough' gas. I really wanted to tell this lady to just start walking. Especially since it wasn't our agency that was responding and I had no idea how long it was going to take.

Song for the post: Me - Singing out my last EMS dispatch! Hahahaha, my poor Medics!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so glad I'm reading this blog. I've discovered cops are a taxi service and now they deliver gas. If I find out they deliver pizza, I'm gonna be overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it the "idiot light" and I'm one of those idiots who thinks after the "idiot light" comes in I've still got a couple gallons left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goddess- if you know the right ones they will!

    Amanda- It's all good!!

    Hotflash- just wait till ur a ff... It'll get better!

    ReplyDelete