Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Cold...

What a wonderful day! Good time watching football at home, got great sleep, and my best friend is coming home tomorrow!! Sad part, this is my last night shift for 4 months!! I'm going to days... The sun and I definitely have a love/hate relationship. The current temp is in the single digits again tonight and the wind chill is -numbers again.

The officers are still trying to figure out how the person from the last stop did the field sobriety tests WITHOUT shoes on. Think about doing a one leg stand on frigid pavement. Even the walk and turn on the icy road would probably be the equivalent of walking on burning coals! And the person was sober!!

A guy called 911 and said that there was someone trying to set his motorcycle on fire. I asked for the suspect description and got a male wearing a black shirt and no pants. (Quick reminder, it's freaking cold here!! So yeah, when it's freezing cold next time I'm off, I'm going to go outside with no pants on and set my motorcycle on fire too. Just seems like the right thing to do!) Turns out the caller is crazy and delusional..

Wonder if another squad car will overheat tonight...

Song for the post: Kristy MacColl - Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment