Saturday, January 2, 2010

First off, Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a great time!

Today the temperatures are single digits. It's freaking cold and then some. And then add a wind chill of neg something. Of course there's a water pipe that breaks. To make matters worse, it's inside a business. The officer tried to turn off the water (getting thoroughly wet in the process) but was unable to. So while standing by for a water department employee, he's in his squad car and trying to dry off, only to have his squad car overheat.

Gotta love city equipment!!

Song for the post: Orianthi - According to You

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Thanks for putting my weather in perspective.. I was complaining it was 54 outside... thinking that was cold! I couldnt handle living where u live!
    -Dispatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Sounds like a typical example of Murphy's Law :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor officer. I'm glad we have passed the most recent cold snap and I have sympathy for you all over there! I prefer it to stay between 40-80F around here! Preferably more towards the middle of that range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our high this week is in the 20's... I don't mind it to much, it's nice to have a good fire in the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete