Welcome new followers! Feel free to leave comments, I love them and smile when I read them. Anonymous comments are also accepted in case you aren't signed in or found me from another blog site.
You chose a great day to join the blog, it's quiz time!!
You are home alone and see someone attempting to pry open the window of your house. Do you:
a) Scream and chase after them with no weapon or phone.
b) Call your boyfriend.
c) Answer the phone to hear the bad guy ask what your favorite movie is (while you are making popcorn in your underwear).
d) Wait 20 mins to call 911. Then expect me to wig out as much as you are about something that is no longer in progress.
e) The answers A, B, and D
If you answered E, you are correct. And yes, the caller first chased them, then called her man, then called 911. The option of C is from a scary movie.
Ladies and gentleman (and those that don't fall in either category) if this happens to you, call 911 immediately!!
And for the love of Pete, get some common sense or I will post your mishap here...
Song for the Post-Better Than Ezra-Rolling
Ugh
1 year ago

I had this young (married) woman call us because of noises. She was obviously just lonely and psycho. After calling us back at least 2 more times over then next few weeks she learned my name and starting calling my department asking to speak privately to me. One time she called asking for my "SGT" thinking I somehow was the SGT. I last learned she and her husband broke up and she moved away. THANK GOD!
ReplyDeleteGrab the Ruger, call 911, and tell the dogs to stay out of the way!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite call this week:
ReplyDelete"This man called me."
"Yes?"
"Well, he was drunk."
"Okay....did he threaten you in some way?"
"No, it was a wrong number, but he SOUNDED CLOSE. I want to speak to an officer."
"Ooookay...."
ha-ha, people amazes me, as always...
ReplyDeleteNewish follower here. I've been on lurk mode for a while. I think the answer is always "c" isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'm with Suz except that it's a XDm and I have no pets.
ReplyDeleteAnd geeze people are stupid.
Love your blog and thank you for what you do.