Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Screaming Match

It's been a little while since I have a good ole white trash domestic disturbance. Today I got a great one courtesy of 911. He was screaming at her and then calm and polite as pie to me. Then she screams at him and he screams at her and something shatters against the wall. I'm gonna guess the shattering sound was the expensive dishes from the walz-marc (aka Wal-Mart)they were fighting over.

When I asked (and finally got him to answer) if he was hurt, he said yes, she burned me with a hot curling iron! Really he was fine, there were no marks to speak of.

Dear readers, I now have a new weapon of choice should I be attacked in a bathroom. Think the bad guy would wait while it heated?
(And in case you are wondering, the weapon of choice for the kitchen is a meat thermometer. Best so-called-stabbing call I've ever taken.)

And since I'm in a particularly fine mood, I'm heading out into the sunshine and fresh air and leaving town for a bit. Ta-ta!

Song for the post-Sunshine and Summertime by Faith hill-I have spring fever bad.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment