Thursday, March 17, 2011

It Finally Happened.

After having the police come out and deal with a fighting couple, the wife called back on 911 and asked if, "the officer can come back out here and show me how to act like an adult."

This is beyond stupidity. When did adults forget how to act like adults? Maybe they never learned to begin with. It's like the movie Step-Brothers, 40 year old men still living at home.

I call that-super mega ultra job security.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! At least she recognized that she wasn't acting as an adult should...but still that is just plain unreal. I can only imagine, and when I sat in the chair I remember those calls and wondering what exactly people were thinking! Thanks for the job you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh? But if people acted like adults, there goes our job security right out the window

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Some people just never learned in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She missed the entire point of 911. Acting like a child is something police can't handle well with a tazer.

    ReplyDelete