Friday, March 4, 2011

Quote of the Day...

First of all, the comments from the pop quiz were awesome!!! Thanks to all who read and commented. Even if you don't comment, thanks for reading!

In my world, I never know what is going to happen at work, but sometimes the most random things happen while I'm at home too. For example, while on the phone with a wonderful friend, I'm told: "You have the perfect personality for a stripper."

And I'm still laughing about that. My friend merely meant that I was outgoing and bubbly and flirtatious, nothing bad. It was just so freaking funny and about the last thing I expected. So that is my quote of the day! I love my friends. :)

What are some of the things your best friends have said that made you laugh?

1 comment:

  1. While talking to a friend on the phone I passed gas rather loudly. The friend, who didn't know what I'd done, said it sounded like someone said my name.

    ReplyDelete