Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ceramic Frogs and Bird Seed

I'm back! And if you are still reading, I would like to say Hello and thanks for sticking around! For those who wanted to know, there is a little boy 911R.5 in the world and everything was super smooth and easy. Now I have a question for everyone...What do Ceramic frogs and bird seed have in common? I ask this becuase I had a caller tell me that her ceramic frogs were stolen (from right off her porch!) on several different occasions. (Makes me wonder how many of those frogs she had and why in the world did she need so many??) Anyhow, on all the occasions there was a lot of bird seed left in the frogs place. So, how come the bird seed was left?? Do frogs really eat birdseed and I didn't know that? Did a bird eat the frog and throw up the bird seed to make room for the frog? Or are ceramic frogs really filled with it, or maybe do they produce it? I'm full of questions about this, not the kind that keep me up at night, just the kind that make me giggle to myself. I will never pretend to understand anyone out there. What are your thoughts my dear readers? 911R

5 comments:

  1. I'm going with the frogs ate the birdseed and shat it out. Or...the dotty old lady was using her ceramic frogs and bird feeders.

    Who knows?

    Congrats on 911R.5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I believe that is a very good possiblity. and thanks!

      911R

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new son! I have been checking your blog almost daily for new posts, and I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, I'm so happy that you read! Thank you so much. :)
      911R

      Delete
  3. Ahh, this reminds me of our regular who calls to request extra patrol when she goes to her boyfriends house and then calls us back to let us know she's home...

    and Congratulations on the newest addition!

    ReplyDelete