You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago
NOTHING WRITTEN HERE REFLECTS THE POLICIES/VIEWS OF THE DEPARTMENT THAT OCCASIONALY CLAIM TO WORK FOR. EVERYTHING IS AS TRUE AS I REMEMBER IT TO BE. I WISH ONLY TO HAVE AN OUTLET FOR THE STRESSES OF THIS JOB AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF REVEALING REAL DETAILS, NAMES, OR LOCATIONS OF ANY CALL. PRIVACY IS RESPECTED. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED THEN LEAVE THIS BLOG. ALL RESEMBELANCES AND SIMILARITES TO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE A COINCIDENCE. Enjoy all the wonderful things that people call 911 for!
I'm going with the frogs ate the birdseed and shat it out. Or...the dotty old lady was using her ceramic frogs and bird feeders.
ReplyDeleteWho knows?
Congrats on 911R.5.
LOL, I believe that is a very good possiblity. and thanks!
Delete911R
Congratulations on your new son! I have been checking your blog almost daily for new posts, and I'm glad you're back.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, I'm so happy that you read! Thank you so much. :)
Delete911R
Ahh, this reminds me of our regular who calls to request extra patrol when she goes to her boyfriends house and then calls us back to let us know she's home...
ReplyDeleteand Congratulations on the newest addition!