Monday, August 13, 2012

Rain

Since over half of the USA is in a drought (or was) I wonder if this happened to other police deptarments. We had litterally 10 minutes of very light rain. The kind where your windshield wipers go back and forth a few times on the lowest setting and then the rain stops. There were 5 car crashes. I guess people forgot how to drive in the rain. Or the sunshine for that matter. (Not that I can say much as I caused a crash on a beautiful sunny day a few years back...LOL.) Anyway, I hope none of you were in a crash if there were a few drops of rain where you are. 911R

1 comment:

  1. A few moments of light rain lifts the oil on the roads and makes 'em slicker than snot. A few more moments and the oil washes away. So, yeah, there can be a bit of slipping and sliding if there's lots of gunk on the road and then you get just a little rain.

    ReplyDelete