First off, I love all my readers. You guys are awesome. :)
Now on to the non emergency of the day:
A lady calls to report her car stolen. Upon looking further into her claim, I notice her address was previously entered into our computer system. While she continues to complain about her boyfriend using the car and that she now has to pay alot of money to someone for the car missing, I ask her to hold. The previous entry for her address shows that she tried to report her vehicle stolen the day before.
I ask the Sgt on duty and he said, "Wait, what? She tried to report that yesterday!" Apparently the car isn't even hers and the boyfriend had permission from the owner to use it.
Moral of the story...to report something stolen, you have to be the owner of it! Also, believe it or not, the officers do talk to each other and pass on the events of the previous day.
911R
Ugh
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment