It's that time of year again where large stores have some of their parking lots taken over with displays for sheds and flowers and all kinds of outdoor type things.
Apparently one person is pretty hacked off about that...
Lazy Citizen called Townsville Police to report that Name-A-Store was using up spots that were close to the side entrance doors causing Lazy to walk further than normal. When asked to clarify what was using up space, it was the outdoor flower display. Never mind that the flowers look pretty, Lazy didn't want to buy any of them and didn't want to be bothered by that crap either. Lazy then requested to file a complaint against the store and wanted an officer to enforce the parking laws.
Name-A-Store is a private property lot. It means Lazy needs to grow up and drop a few pounds. Exercise would NOT kill Lazy and from the voice, Lazy could stand to burn some calories.
Maybe I'm mean maybe I'm only being real...either way, NOT a police matter. Have a wonderful day Lazy. :)
Song for the post: Little Miss by Sugarland
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

Wow!! I think you named that person quite appropriately! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!!! Lazy needs to get a life!! I like the flowers and what dispatcher says goes!!! I wish!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSadly, this would probably get dispatched on my department, cuz we want to make nice even with the kuhrayzee-est citizens.
ReplyDeleteYet another citizen calling the cops to make life easier for them. I agree with Gator Girl, proper naming of the -person-.
ReplyDelete