Someone please please tell me where all the sane and normal people are!!
What happened to communication and being civil towards one another?
Instead I get calls about 'my baby daddy' clown'n and 'my baby momma' acting the fool. And no, this isn't limited to one race/ethnicity/area, sadly this lingo is being used more and more by everyone. So first I have to understand what the youth of today is talking about and translate that back to the ancient English language so my officers can understand.
In my experience, 'clown'n' and 'acting the fool' can be the same freaking thing! Or they can be very different... Regardless, somewhere along the line the English language got mutilated beyond all recognition.
Anyone have any answers or does anyone have a solid definition on what these terms mean??
Song for the post: Sanctus Real - Lead Me
Ugh
1 year ago

Hmm ... joking around? acting the fool like a court jester, the kings fooll? I'm not sure but what is crazy is when they invent terms and expect us to know it.
ReplyDeletesadly I have no answers either. While it does make for some good laughs, it is telling of the sad state of the world as a whole.
ReplyDeleteUniversal catch-all for idiocy? Haven't had that one yet...I'm sure I will eventually :)
ReplyDeleteMeaning gets lost in all of the Shaniqua Theater anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
ReplyDeleteLOL, yeah, it's lost in Shaniqua Theater usually!
ReplyDeleteCanis, it usually means anything from 'disrespect' to physical domestics.
What English language?
ReplyDelete