Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Love Old People...

The call-someone is trying to break into Grandma Moses' house.

What the officers find out from Grandma Moses-Her dentist from years ago looked like a famous black and white old time movie star, he wanted to get her in bed with him, and she was sure this was him trying to make his move.

There was no evidence of anything or anyone around the house, but I hope that I'm as vivacious as her when I'm over 80!!!

Song for the post: Katy Perry - Firework
This song is very inspirational and I love it.

And good luck to the Packers and thank goodness the Rams are on their bye week. I hope the Bills decide to win a game now and crush the Bears. That'd be so awesome. I hate the Bears and Cowboys (who are playing the Packers), so if both lose, my week will be made. :) And to anyone who thinks I'm a closet Bears fan, they can bite me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...love those types of calls. When I retire, I'm going to come up with some doozy for all those new young officers. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete