The 911 call-A duck is injured and being picked on by other ducks. Seriously.
The action-I actually had to send an officer out to pick up the duck!!
Then he was tied up in the station waiting for the wildlife rescue people to come and get it.
The cool part, I got to take a walk outside and go see it. It was hanging out in the back of the squad car sleeping. I felt like I was at some twisted zoo instead of work for a minute.
The wildlife rescue people showed up and said they could fix the duck and off they all went to live happily ever after.
Song for the post: Lisztomania By: Phoenix
You made a time machine, out of a Delorean?
7 hours ago

It sounds like this episode turned out just ducky. I'm going to stop now, before I quack myself up.
ReplyDeleteinteresting story.
ReplyDeletehttp://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com
I called the police once because there was a raccoon in our street that'd been hit by a car but wasn't dead. They sent 3 police cars. I promise.
ReplyDelete