Thursday, October 21, 2010

Speechless

One of our lovely town crazies called and asked if officers could ride around in their personal cars while wearing their uniforms. Upon finding out that they generally have to when driving to and from work (no take home squads) she became agitated.
Then she informed us that it just wasn't classy for officers in uniform to be seen riding in or driving clunker cars.

How about a pay raise for all my brothers/sisters in blue so that they can afford a nice car to be seen riding around in! You know, to stay classy and elegant for the crazy callers. :)

2 Songs for the post: Celtic Women - Máiréad Nesbitt - Skidoo
and Nelly - Just a dream

These have been stuck in my head for the last week.

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to been there and turn the "I pay your salary" arguement on its head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about a pay raise for us dispatchers? then we can ride to work in classier cars too. I personally would like a mustang or charger!

    ReplyDelete