Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Been So Long...

Here's a brief list of what not to call 911 for:

A fight that happened 3 days ago and you didn't know anyone involved.

You need to know if your dog will die because he ate a birth control pill.

The light in your freezer went out and you don't know what to do.

Also, do not try and steal stuff from a store and flee from police while riding a motorized cart to haul your fat *ss around in. At least get up and try to run.

Hope all my readers and followers are doing awesome with the approach of spring!

Song for the post-Kerli: Army of Love
If you have never heard of Kerli, check her out, she's amazing.
I.L.U.

1 comment:

  1. I have to laugh at this one. We actually had a rather large woman on a motorized scooter stealing from Walmart. The sad thing is...it took us three times of stealing from the same Walmart before we actually got her.

    I just laughed at the radio traffic because "I don't see her" was said a few times. She's a large lady on a motorscooter...I don't think she's stealthy or that ninja quick.

    ReplyDelete