Friday, December 31, 2010

*sigh* The End

And here is the end, I'm feeling so horrid with the worst case of the flu I've probably ever had. I actually called in sick to work. People were amazed. And what happens, I miss all the good excitement! Darn it!

This year has been so crazy, it's strange to look back on.

So as this year ends, what reflections do you have on 2010?
And hopefully, you won't be like me and half the people I know that are ending it with the flu!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. Get bettter. So sad you are under the weather. Happy New Year! I have no reflections on 2010...trying for a better year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My night started with a full arrest and ended with a fully involved structure fire. So on balance I really can't complain about 2010. The best part of it was becoming a dispatcher. Best decision I ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the head cold thing going on but dragged myself out with friends to see the New Year brought in with fireworks.
    2010 was a year with a lot of changes. New city. New state. New job. New friends. Pretty much a new life for me. And life is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better 911R. It's crazy this year went by so fast. No regrets about 2010 but bring on 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the wishes to get better! I'm almost back to full crazy power! :)
    and Shieldmaiden I'm so glad your a dispatcher!!

    I already have a story for New Years fun that I'll post when my head isnt' quite so fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete