Sunday, December 12, 2010

News Flash

We had a caller that needed help from an officer, she noticed that there were some pry marks around her door as if someone had tried to break in.

She told the officer that some of those marks were old and some were new and she'd changed the locks because of them. The officer asked when the new marks appeared. The caller proceeded to tell him that she made them because she couldn't get in.

News flash: When you change the locks, you have to get new keys made because the old ones won't work anymore!!!

I love my job!!!

I hope the Packers can figure it out and Rodgers gets better and he doesn't start playing like Culter...

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally just shaking my head at this caller. Really? Geez.

    Hey lady! I'm running a small giveaway over at my blog! If you get a chance give it a look!

    $55 CSN Stores Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure with the holidays fast approaching, there will be more random and silly 911 calls. Don't hesitate to share. They get better every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If that isn't a "Here's Your Sign..." moment. lol

    ReplyDelete