Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Taste?

Ok, I'm still sick, but this one was just to good to forget about:

911R: 911 what is your emergency?
Caller: I need someone out here now! It's the neighbors cat.
911R: Excuse me?
Caller: It got in the house earlier and licked my baby girl! I need the police!
911R: How long ago did this happen?
Caller: About 4 hours ago. I threw the cat out, but it got a taste of my baby and I scared its going to come back.

Whoa, that's definitly a 911 emergency! Cats could be distantly related to Jaws so I better send you the fire dept and every officer I have for protection. Plus I'll need to send EMS in case your baby starts to turn into one of 'them' too. *insert sarcastic eye roll*

Tell me, what in the world would you have said/done??

8 comments:

  1. Oh hun sorry to hear that your sick!! Tea with lemon & honey!!

    Taste of her baby? LOL!! Why the 4 hour delay lady? It could have eaten her baby in that time. Omg to be a fly on the wall when she confronts the neighbor. It's gotta be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have sent the fire department. LMAO. They get all the best calls. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute...you're telling me cats now EAT babies??? Dang, I thought cats only stole their breath!
    That poor kid would be better off with the cat - his parents aren't smart enough to raise a potted plant. If you're not on a first-name basis with them, I suspect you will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K9 this is a job for the K9 units................

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at Texas Ghostrider. I'd say definitely call in the K9 units!

    This sounds like a preview for a Syfy original movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady I'm also running a giftcard giveaway for CSN stores! If you get a chance hop on over to my blog!

    CSN Stores Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give your baby a nice bath.

    Apply the normal amount of baby powder afterward.

    Cats hate baby powder.

    No problem, thanks for calling.

    Well, that's all I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah. That's going to be used the next time I call off for a mental health day. "What was the problem?" "I was licked by a cat."

    ReplyDelete