Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Vocab...

The newest words of my day: 'Stealing Purse'.

This apparently means a completely empty purse brought to a store for the sole purpose of hiding stolen merchandise.

Next time the security guys call and say that the suspect doing the 'thefting' left their purse behind, I won't get to excited, as it probably won't contain anything the officers can use as identification.

However, using your child as a lookout and then letting them get caught by said security guard seems to be something that's getting to be more common... I can't even imagine leaving my dog behind, let alone a kid. Oh well, the kid usually knows some variation of their parents name.

To all my readers, now you know about the 'Stealing Purse' idea, but please, don't do any 'thefting'. (I'm pretty sure this isn't a new idea, just a new name/one I've never heard of before.)

911R

1 comment:

  1. The "stealing purse" has been around for a while. One thign that the 'pros' tend to do, is line their bag (often one of those big paper shopping bags) with aluminum foil to fool the sensors at the exits.

    ReplyDelete